The SMIC School Library started in 2001 when the school was established. The Library’s mission is to support teaching, and fulfill students’ research and recreational needs.
The Elementary Library is located on the second floor of the SMIC Elementary Campus, and occupies 459 square meters. The Seconary Library, totaling 718 square meters, is located on the second floor of the Art Building in the Secondary Campus.
The library collection includes a total of over 95,000 volumes of books and teaching resources. Other than providing library class and leisure readings, the library also provides teaching resources to the teachers, reading promotion programs, book fairs, etc.
MHS library 8:15-12:20 & 12:55-4:25 (Lunch break 12:20-12:55)
ES library 8:15-10:45 & 11:20-4:25 (Lunch break 10:45-11:20)
Any schedule changes will be announced and posted on the bulletin board of the library.
- Be quiet
- No food or drinks allowed
- No running or chasing
- Do not play cards, games, MP3 players or use cell phones in the library.
- Return books on time.
- Return all books to the library before the end of the semester.
There is a penalty for losing or damaging library books and/or library property.
- Students may only borrow books from the library of their own campus.
- Elementary School students are allowed to check out a total of 3 books at one time, and Middle/High School students are allowed to check out a total of 5 books at one time.
- The general loan period is 2 weeks. Please renew books when you need more time.
- Return all books before the end of the semester.
- Return all books before transferring out of SMIC school.