What do you like the most about SMIC School?
I feel like teachers give us a lot of freedom while studying in school. Teachers love us and we are free to express ourselves easily.
I love clubs, we have a lots of different clubs we can choose from and I learnt a lot from my Chemistry Club.
I love recess time at school and I learn a lot from the teachers. I especially love International Day because I learned so much from different classes representing different countries.
I can learn a lot from the school. We have PE, Chinese, Technology, Art, Language Arts, Science and Music classes. And I have a lot fun with my teachers and classmates.
We have a caring and dedicated faculty committed to helping students be global citizens, persons of character, motivated learners, and healthy individual.
Our academic program is American system based with a strong emphasis on Chinese language and cultural values. We strive to nurture children to become lifelong learners and persons of character.
OUR CORE FOUNDATIONS
- Emphasize moral values and character development
- Integrate Western and Chinese educational philosophies
- Incorporate daily Chinese language instruction
- Curriculum is based on national standards
- Visual and Performing Arts programs
- Systematic computer/technology program
- Exciting activities and events such as Vocabulary Day, Sports Day, International Day, Field Trips, Art Exhibitions, and Music Concerts
- Steadfast support from one of China’s best semiconductor foundries
|Kelley Ridings PhD
SMIC International Superintendent
SMIC International K12 Vice Principal
Academic Affairs Director
Student Affairs Director
Associate Academic Affairs Director
Senior Academic Affairs Assistant
Assistant to K-12 Vice Principal, and Community & PD Director
Academic Affairs Assistant
Student Affairs Assistant
SHANGHAI SMIC PRIVATE SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL DIVISION
No. 169, Qing-Tong Road Pudong New Area,
Shanghai, China 201203