Notice for Application


The Chinese Track only accepts students with Pudong household registration;
Students with household registration in other districts of Shanghai are required to go through government procedures in the community service center (please inquire about the relevant government department for more details).
For students from other cities or provinces, one of the parents must hold a valid Pudong residence permit, and the child has a Pudong temporary residence permit;
Foreign Passport holders need to have a valid visa; Residents of Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan need to provide Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents/ Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents.
The application process for G1 and G6 is strictly aligned with the policies and guidelines that Shanghai Education Commission announced.
Please click here to download the form or email to request an application form to apply for transfer.
To apply for High School Going Abroad Program (GAP), please click here to download the form and send the completed application form to

申请插班,请点击此处下载表格或写邮件至 索取表格
申请中文部高中出国留学班(GAP ),请点击此处下载表格,并将填写完整的申请表发送到

SMIC Private School




电话: +86-21-2033-2588