- To promote intercultural understanding and international friendship through creativities activities.
- To advance the professional growth and welfare of educational staff member.
- To facilitate communication and cooperative action between and among all staff.
- To expand professional knowledge, training and gain new experiences.
- To Improve work performance and strengthen professional relationships.
- Multiple Intelligences
- Leaders Leading Leaders Practices
- Social Emotional Learning
- Thinking Skills and Active Learning
- Contemporary and Progressive Teaching, Counseling, and Advising Strategies
- Using Technology to Improve Student and Organizational Outcomes
- Readiness, Remediation, and ESL
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Inclusion strategies and Best Practices
- Leadership and Change Management
- Cooperative Learning
- Using Experiential and Integrated design
- Developing and Using Creativity in learning
- Using Music, Theater, Art, Color, Clay & Sand Effective Learning
- Language Development in Early Childhood/Middle School
- Behaviors - Disciplining in the classroom
- Brain Based Learning & Study Skills
- Interventions and Strategies
- Understanding Activity Design and etc.
- August - Behavior - Disciplining in the Classroom
- September - Multiple Intelligences
- October - Contemporary and Progressive Teaching, Counseling and Advising Strategies
- November - Leadership and Change Management
- December - Instructional Practices
- January - Instructional Growth Mindset
- March - Leaders Leading Leaders
- April - Inclusive Strategies and Best Practices
- May - Intervention and Strategies
- June - Developing and Using Creativity in Learning
Line up subject to change