Shanghai SMIC Private School - International
Elementary (Grades 2-5)
We have a caring and dedicated faculty committed to helping students be global citizens, persons of character, motivated learners, and healthy individual.
Our academic program is American system based with a strong emphasis on Chinese language and cultural values. We strive to nurture children to become lifelong learners and persons of character.
This is done through:
- Emphasizing moral values and character development
- Integrating Western and Chinese educational philosophies
- Incorporating Chinese as a second language
- Visual and Performing Arts programs
- Systematic computer/technology program
- Exciting extracurricular activities such as Vocabulary Day, Sports Day, International Day, Field Trips, Art Exhibitions and Music Concerts
- Steadfast support from one of China’s best semiconductor foundries