* Our online application system will be closed for maintenance from Aug 12th to Aug 23rd, 2019.
How to Apply to SMIC-I (English Track)
*Note: Applicants to the SMIC-I (English Track) must have a foreign passport or hold permanent residency (green card) of another country.
Step 1: Complete the application form.
- To apply for grades EK1-12, you should create an account by clicking the button below. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number to register your account.
You will need the following to submit with your application:
- One 2-inch photograph
- A copy of the first page of passport and visa
- Academic records of the past two years (optional for Kindergarten 2 and Grade 1 applicants)
- Current immunization record
Step 2: Print the confirmation e-mail, submit it to SMIC PRIVATE School together with THE application fee. the application fee of 700 rmb is non-refundable AND IS cash only.
Admissions Office, MHS building A119
Qing Tong Road #169
Pudong New Area, Shanghai 201203
*Note: your application cannot be considered until the fee and the required documents have been submitted.