English Track Employment
At SMIC, we look for qualified team members who fit well within our school culture and shared values in the following crucial characteristics:
Passion about bringing quality education to students that includes:
- love for education;
- consistently operating with a commitment to positivity, excitement and creative problem-solving;
- respect for working in a multicultural environment where multiple work styles are valued and celebrated; and
- being a caring contributor who brings enjoyment to the workplace.
Team spirit commitment that includes:
- a can-do attitude;
- respect for genuine joyful collaboration;
- dedication to positive and supportive interpersonal relationship skills;
- willingness to take initiative;
- desire for transparency;
- ability to take direction easily when needed; and
- willingness to make personal sacrifices for the greater school-wide good.
Strong work ethic values that include:
- high standards of quality;
- effective organizational skills;
- being self-directed;
- ability to multitask; and
- comfort with big picture concepts while being detail-oriented when implementing school plans.
Responsible outlook that includes:
- a sense of ownership and reliability in getting the job done correctly through to the end, and
- ability to work under pressure with deadlines yet also demonstrating flexibility with ease when needed.